Monday, August 12, 2013

Going Mexican?

Naah..just Fresca at The Gardens


/\ In the middle is Hot Cappuccino, top is Pescado al Mojo de Ajo (grilled fish with rice and salad). The grilled fish and salad was so nice, the fish came with a lot of sliced grilled garlic, my favourite.


/\ This is Tacos Alambre, tacos with grilled beef fillings. Yes I actually ordered Tacos for breaking of fast (iftar) , why not? I also managed eating them Tacos without much fillings falling down onto the plate. I used my bare, right hand of course, and that was fun!


/\ One way to eat taco.


/\ Another way to eat it.

I went to Fresca Mexican Kitchen & Bar on one of the last few days of Ramadan. The environment was relaxing and the ambience was stress-free. Comfortable seatings. Waiters and waitresses are mostly Filipinos, and they are well-versed with the menu. They are also hyperly friendly, warm and courteous. Love this place. Wouldn't mind returning again.

Site Meter